We believe in honest, outstanding service at fair, competitive prices...
For the ongoing comfort and satisfaction of our valued customers.
GUARANTEED QUALITY, GUARANTEED SERVICE
CoolClub Spring/Summer Service Inspection
Check inside Cooling Coil, if accessible:
- Build-up on the coil reduces the system’s ability to cool, making your air conditioning run longer, increasing energy consumption and raising your cooling costs.
Inspect Primary and Secondary Drains:
- A clogged condensate drain increases humidity levels and can cause ceiling damage.
Check and Clean Condenser:
- Foreign material on the condenser reduces the system’s cooling capacity. A dirty coil will increase your cooling cost by 50% or more, and can shorten the life of your air conditioner.
Check Operation Pressures for Proper Refrigerant Charge:
- Improper refrigerant charges – too much or too little – can damage the compressor and will cause high electric bills, and reduced cooling capacity due to efficient equipment operation.
Adjust Blower Components:
- Proper adjustment of blower and components is necessary for adequate airflow to assure maximum cooling performance.
Monitor AC Cycle:
- Our trained Technician will assure that the air conditioner is cycling properly.
Monitor Voltage & Amp. Draw on all Motors:
- Motors are designed to operate at standard voltage and amperage draw. By measuring amperage draw, problems can be identified before the unit fails.
Check and tighten all Loose Electrical Connections:
- Loose electrical connections are a common source of problems which cause your electric parts to fail and your air conditioner to become inoperative.
Clean and adjust Thermostat:
- To ensure even temperature control for your environment.
Click Below for Details About