Information collected by SuitsAC.com
SuitsAC.com will collect the information you provide when you request service and complete any requested forms. As well as when you order/register your requests for service on the SuitsAC.com site. When required, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, and the nature of the service you request. You may, as well opt to visit SuitsAC.com site without providing any personal information.
How is the information used
The information collected by SuitsAC.com may and can be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process service requests – your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails – the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Email "Unsubscribe" opt out option
SuitsAC.com does allow all email list subscribers to unsubscribe from receiving future emails. The option to "unsubscribe" is included and detailed at the bottom of each email.
Cookies are used for proper site access and use by you and SuitsAC.com
Site cookies are used for the purpose obtaining analytics activity to better help SuitsAC.com continue to improve service to SuitsAC.com website for all visitors.
SuitsAC.com does not sell your information
SuitsAC.com we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside third party vendors your personal information.
This does not however include SuitsAC.com third party partners. Which from time to time will preform maintenance and assist us in operating SuitsAC.com website management, providing service to the operation of our business, or providing additional services to you. All third party partners must comply keeping your information confidential.
In addition, SuitsAC.com may share non-personal visitor information with third party partners for the purposes of marketing, advertising, or other communication purposes.
Law Enforcement and legal requirements
SuitsAC.com may also release your information to comply with an order form a court of law, in accordance with the policies of SuitsAC.com, or in the case to protect SuitsAC.com or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Continued communications through remarketing
SuitsAC.com may use a process of remarketing as part of the overall online marketing strategy. This is basically the practice of reaching out to past visitors/customers that have previously visited the SuitsAC.com site, through relevant ads when they visit other sites on search engine sites.
- Third party vendors, including Google, Bing & Yahoo, may show our ads on sites on the internet.
Third party partner information
SuitsAC.com will occasionally, at our discretion, include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Suits AC will therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, SuitsAC.com will seek to protect the integrity of SuitsAC.com and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Youth Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
SuitsAC.com is in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), SuitsAC.com will not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. SuitsAC.com products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.