We believe in honest, outstanding service at fair, competitive prices...
For the ongoing comfort and satisfaction of our valued customers.
GUARANTEED QUALITY, GUARANTEED SERVICE
CoolClub Fall/Winter Service Inspection
Adjust Blower Components:
- Proper adjustment of blower components is necessary for adequate airflow to ensure your furnace can deliver maximum heating capacity and efficiency.
Check & Test Safety Controls:
- Safety controls are essential for proper protection of the unit and your home.
Monitor Furnace Cycle:
- We will assure that the system is cycling properly, and that controls are calibrated correctly.
Inspect Gas Pressure:
- Proper gas pressure will ensure the most efficient and safe burner operation and reduces energy costs.
Check for Cracked Heat Exchanger:
- As furnaces age, cracks can develop in the heat exchanger, which can allow dangerous gases (including carbon monoxide) to enter your home and endanger your safety. We will thoroughly inspect accessible components of your heating system to determine if this hazard is evident.
Monitor Flue Draft for Safe Operation:
- An obstructed flue will cause products of combustion to enter your home.
Check & Adjust Ignition Operation:
- A properly adjusted ignition assures that your furnace will start reliably all winter.
Adjust Air Flow for proper Temperature Use:
- Properly adjusted blower speed will ensure efficient and reliable furnace operation and comfort.
Check and tighten all Loose Electrical Connections:
- Loose electrical connections are a cause of equipment failure.
Monitor Voltage & Amp. Draw on all Motors:
- Motors are designed to operate at standard voltage and amperage draw. By measuring amperage draw, problems can be identified before the unit fails.
Clean & Adjust Thermostat:
- To ensure even temperature control throughout your home.
Click Below for Details About